This disclosure illustrates the management methods of the LEIK SPA site in reference to the processing of personal data of users who access it from the address: www.leikspa.com. The information is written only for the LEIK SPA website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links on the pages of the site itself.
Purpose of the processing
1. Navigation data
While browsing the website, sensitive visitor information is not collected.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
2. Data voluntarily provided by users / visitors
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The acquired data will be used exclusively to respond to the requests made.
3. Non-existence of automated decision-making processes
The data collected, whatever its nature, is never subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
5. Holder of the treatment
The data controller, according to the purposes specified in this statement, is the company Leik spa with registered office in Ponti sul Mincio (MN) Via Alessandro Volta n. 10
6. Processing and storage methods
The processing is carried out in an automated way, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 concerning safety measures, by specifically appointed persons and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. The processing takes place at the corporate headquarters of LEIK SPA, Via Alessandro Volta 10, 46040 Ponti sul Mincio (MN), the data controller and / or at the headquarters of the hosting and / or management company website. Your data will be accessible, for the aforementioned purposes, to the employees and collaborators of the owner who act under his direct authority, as well as to external subjects that perform activities in outsourcing on behalf of the owner in their capacity as data processors. The updated list of data processors and processors is kept at the owner's headquarters and can be viewed on request. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested. The data will be stored on the server of the company "Data Center Arezzo IT2", located in Via Sergio Ramelli, 88, 52100 Arezzo (AR), duly appointed as Data Processor, for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for the which are collected and processed.
7. Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtaining data portability, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask to the data controller access to personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The interested may exercise his rights by sending a registered letter a.r. to LEIK SPA with registered office in Ponti sul Mincio (MN) Via Alessandro Volta n. 10, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
2. types of cookies
There are different types of cookies:
They are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service" (see article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. The prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and site use
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the web.
Third parts cookies
Depending on the subject that installs cookies on the user's terminal, cookies can be first of all if installed by the same site manager or by third parties if installed by a site other than its manager. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by information provided by third parties.
Preventive blocking of cookies
3. Types of cookies used on this site
This site uses navigation cookies and functionality cookies, according to the above definition to which reference is made. For these cookies users' consent is not required and their disabling may compromise the use of the site.
Analytical cookies of third parts
Third-parts technical cookies
This site uses some third-party technical cookies to allow you to view Youtube video content and on the contact page you can use the Google maps service to view the map. Our site, however, blocks them up to your consent. If you do not consent, you will not see the videos or the maps. It is also possible for the user to disable them using the settings on their browser, as specified below.
Sharing cookies on social networks
These cookies allow you to share the contents of the site through the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin.
4. Cookie management
By using the settings on your browser, the user can decide whether to accept cookies, or to accept only a few and disable others. The total or partial disabling of technical cookies could compromise the functionality of the site. Disabling "third-parts" cookies does not affect browsing in any way. To learn more about the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, and how to disable them, we invite you to follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT
- For more informations about cookies or their management and deletion, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for a detailed guide.
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, the user can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link by following the opt-out procedure indicated by Google:
For more information on cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third parts), users are also invited to visit the www.youronlinechoices.com platform.
5. Privacy information of third parties
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google e Youtube: https://google.com/policies/privacy/