In a rapidly growing market where multinational merger and acquisition policies are gaining significance in the world of chemicals and construction, clients are often confused, losing sight of their commercial reference. The market of construction chemicals is complex, and the best way to navigate it is with dedicated people, capable of developing long-term partnerships and projects with customers. Time, dedication and consistency often differentiate between forging a business relationship and losing a client. It is increasingly common to find sales staff who deal with technical products as if they were consumer goods, losing sight of what is important to this market sector: to research and develop innovative technical solutions.
With this in mind, LEIK SpA wants to bring the spotlight back to customer care and the specific application of products. The company’s development strategy is built on the following foundations:
- Research and development aimed at creating and producing products that are easy to use, offering high added value, with small packaging that is easy to handle
- Highly-specialised technical sales staff in each market segment
- Production plant specifically designed to meet the needs of customers with the possibility of producing "customized" premixes based on the customer's technical specifications
- A streamlined and flexible sales system
- Great care given to the needs and satisfaction of staff operating at all business levels
- Technical support to help clients improve practical systems and products
- Management of diversity within the company using a merit-based system
These are the essential guidelines on which the future of the company will be built and will also be the greatest competitive advantage towards the multinational and local competition, increasingly bind to budget policies and personal results.